Monday, October 19, 2009

Twice the fun!


I had an old friend ask me this morning what life with two kids is like. Well, I told her.. it is double the work and double the patience needed. Actually I should just keep going... it is also double the mouths to feed, bodies to bathe, bodies to dress, double the bedtime routines, bags to pack, kids to load and unload, halloween costumes to shop for, christmas presents to buy, well you get my drift! It is 2 times with everything! However, it is also double the smiles, double the fun, double the joy, and double that amazing love that we have for our children and they also have for us. It makes the tiredness and the neverending "to do" list seem like such a small price to pay. A mommy's job REALLY never ends. There is always more to do. Having two children has been everything I had hoped for plus so much more. I feel so blessed everyday and I DO NOT let a day go by where I take my kids for granted. I know that they grow at lightning speed and there's not a thing we can do to slow it down. I remind myself of this often. Children are precious, innocent and gifts from God. Thank you Lord, yet again, for giving me two beautiful, healthy children. I thank him all the time but feel like it's never enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment