Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Let the bicycle days begin..







Drew turns the big 3 next week! A couple of weeks ago, we bought him a new bicycle with training wheels. It is so hard for me to have something and keep it from someone. (especially when you know the smile it's gonna put on your 3 year olds face) I just get too excited. So after hiding it from him for a week, I couldn't take it anymore. We put a big red bow on it and told him it was for his birthday. I'm pretty sure this just confused him even more about what day his birthday actually is. This is not the only "early" birthday present he has gotten. He will grow up thinking birthdays are a month long extravaganza! Anyway, he loves his new bicycle and rode it all afternoon the day we gave it to him. Daddy and I had to take shifts outside with him. That night he said to us "I'm glad I got my new bicycle, I like it a lot". We're glad you got it too Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment