Thursday, September 3, 2009




Drew and Caroline had their pics taken together yesterday by our photographer. The overwhelming joy I felt watching Drew put his arm around his baby sister leaning into her with a great big, "proud big brother" smile is indescribable. I felt so darn proud! I love my babies so much. I find myself wondering what I did to deserve these two little people who bring so much joy into my life. I feel like only a saint could deserve them. Nonetheless, they are mine and I am so glad!
Pictures went as good as could be expected. Drew decided to act silly instead of shy in front of the camera which allowed for some pretty cute pics. Caroline was gassy so she was making some pretty interesting faces. She did great though even allowing for a wardrobe change...bless her heart!
After 20 minutes or so, Drew was done and the bribing began. I typically do not bribe him with things but there are times when I find myself desperate for him to do what I need him to do. (I know you mommy's understand this) It worked for the most part and after an hour and a half, our mission had been accomplished and hopefully some great moments were captured. I am anxiously waiting to see the proofs online in a couple days. Then the hard part comes where I spend days trying to decide which ones to buy. As I have said before...oh, the joys of motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment