Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bathtime fun







My kids are really starting to have fun with each other. Caroline is only 8 months old, but I can tell how much she enjoys her big brother's company and vice versa. He is starting to notice her growing and her developing personality. He will say things like "baby sister's not wittle anymore" or "baby sister can move now mama" or baby sister is big like me" or "her love me mama" or "her laughs at me all the time". As I have said before, one of the greatest things to me about having 2 children is watching them together. Some times are sweet and some are just so funny! Here's a glimpse at some of their good times in the bath together! Yes, they are both smashed in a ducky tub made for babies-it used to be Drew's and he's determined it still is! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love those pics. So sweet. Your shampoo collection looks like mine!

    ReplyDelete