Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good food and good times
















What a wonderful time our family had at the Williamson County Fair this past weekend! We anxiously arrived right as the gates opened on Friday night. We had a peacefully sleeping baby and a fired up 3 year old who was more than ready to "wide some wides".
Drew had so much fun! The look on his sweet little face while he was on the rides was truly priceless. He rode his first kiddie rollercoaster but only once...we got the feeling it was a little too rough and jerky for him but he was still proud when he got off. I had to walk up a million stairs to get to the top of the magic carpet slide not just once but twice (I'm OUT of shape). It was so much fun going down that I made Chad go too. He came down smiling. I love to see my husband smile!
Caroline enjoyed herself too. We could tell by the sweet, content look on her face. She is such a good little baby! Thank you God for knowing that I needed an easygoing baby this time around. Love you Drew..you are my amazing toddler now! ;)
After 4 hours, we had done it all and made wonderful memories-rides, games,petting zoo, sweet potato fries and cotton candy, farmer's market for kiddos, bike show,live band- the whole nine yards. It was time to go until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment