Friday, August 14, 2009

A wonderful visit




























Wow- the last couple weeks have flown! My brother and nephew were here for 10 days. My nephew Logan is 8 years old and the sweetest little boy that ever walked the earth! I have never seen a child so easygoing and just plain cool! He was excited to meet his new baby cousin and took such good care of her while he was here. He really was so helpful. I miss having him around to bring me the wipes, feed the baby while going down the interstate, entertain Drew, and especially to put a smile on my face. I love that kid so much and am already counting the days til our next visit! We had a great time getting haircuts, going to a movie (Aliens in the Attic), playing XBOX, having a lemonade stand, baking cookies and brownies, building forts, swimming, hanging at Mom-Mom's and Mema's, and just being downright silly! Thank you Logan for being my amazingly sweet and perfect nephew. You bring happiness into my life! And thank you for being such a great big cousin to my children. They are so lucky to have you in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment